Everyone love pancakes. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone that doesn’t love them. And even better is that these are healthy, but you’d never know it!
No refined cane sugar
Easy and quick
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 mashed banana
- 1-2 Tbsp protein powder or hemp powder
- 1 cup of milk (dairy or alternative)
- 1 egg
- a generous handful of choc chips
How to make these
- Throw all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Fry the flapjacks in a med-hot non-stick pan (with a tiny splash of coconut oil) until golden brown on each side (about 2-3min per side)
- Serve while still hot with a dollop of mascarpone/coconut cream, sliced banana and a sprinkle of coconut sugar/maple syrup.