This is a delicious and healthy way to scrambled eggs on toast without the eggs (Eggs are not so much my friend).
What you need
- 2 cups Roughly chopped/sliced broccoli and cauliflower.
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 glove of garlic, crushed
- 2 handfuls of spinach (approx 100g)
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- salt and pepper
- Klein River Gruberg (YUM!)
- Chilli sauce/Sriracha
- Toast (I used gluten free bread)
How to make it
- Head the olive oil in a large frying pan on medium heat
- Cook the garlic, broccoli and cauliflower for a about 10 minutes, until broccoli is tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the spinach and add to the pan until it had wilted down.
- Add the nutritional Yeast and Combine well
- Toast your bread, or even better, fry the bread (brushed with olive oil) in a hot pan.
- Top your toast with the green scramble, then sprinkle over the cheese and chilli sauce.
- Then devour!