Delicious for a hot day, and healthier than the sore bought, sugar-laden versions, but almost just as easy.
- 500ml boiled water
- 1L cold water
- 2 mint tea bags
- 1 apple, sliced into 0.5cm thick slices
- 2 large sprigs of fresh mint
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Ice, ice baby
How to make it
- Add the tea bags to the boiled water and allow to infuse for 5 min.
- While the tea infuses, add the sliced apple and mint to a large jug (or bottle), along with the 1L cold water.
- Stir the honey into the brewed tea and mix well.
- Remove the teabags and add the brewed tea to the jug.
- Add the ice and stir well
- Serve chilled on a hot day
(the addition Gin also works)